“Went to a party with a construction team the other week. They really raised the roof…”
Light steel frame building has been an international favourite for many years, yet it is relatively new here in sunny SA, with many in the building industry still going with the old school route. We believe it’s time for a change and a shake-up in the industry!
When it comes to the “roof-over-your-head”, light steel trusses are undoubtedly the way forward in an ever evolving industry; offering the highest quality, exponential cost efficiency and the fastest speed of erection for low-rise residential and non-residential buildings available to the industry.
Consisting of 0.8mm gauge, high strength, galvanised steel, here are some of our favourite advantages to light steel frame roofing:
- Peace of mind that your roof is non-combustible and more resistant to wind and seismic stress.
- Highest strength-to-weight ratio of any material available
- A high rust and corrosion resistance.
- Superior design flexibility and finish.
- Unlike timber trusses, it is not affected by termites, bora and wood rot.
- Up to 40% less construction time and a reduction in site supervision and labour.
Don’t be left behind, it’s time to start offering your clients the world’s leading building trend.