“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”
Light steel frame (LSF) building is the ultimate technique to achieve the Shospec ethos of sustainability, environmental conscientiousness and energy efficiency.
However, in South Africa, LSF is still a highly under-rated technique of building despite being a technique offering unprecedented speed of construction, incredible architectural and design flexibility, and reductions in cost to client and consultant alike.
LSF building is the smart choice for any new builds and extensions.
- Speed of construction
- Water efficient
- 100% recyclable
- Does not deplete forests
- Offers greater architectural and design possibilities
- Cost efficient
- Walls designed to exceed government energy efficient standards
- Non-combustible materials
- Cleaner building site with less rubble to remove from site
- Reduction in site supervision and labour
Skip the guilt, beat the deadlines and build your commercial or residential project the right way!